Re: Background Checks for DBAs

From: Daniel W. Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:04:24 -0500

I was going to make a comment and then I saw the last footer included...how appropriate...

If the background check includes a credit check, it may be detrimental to your credit score. One of the factors used for determining a credit rating is the number of recent requests for credit data. At the very least, you should place a note on your credit file that your current employer performs frequent credit checks. It may not help with some credit issues, but it will help with major ones.

Okay...OT but very important to keep in mind!

Regards,
Daniel Fink