RE: [SPAM] Transportable tablespaces violation question

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:37:46 -0500

Hi Fred,

You want to make sure that any tablespace that contains an index that is used to support a primary or unique constraint is in the same transport set as the tablespace containing the table. That way Oracle knows the constraint integrity is guaranteed.

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be done at all. -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005