Re: EnterpriseDB

From: Mark Strickland <strickland.mark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:29:32 -0800

We use Postgres for a small application and I evaluated EnterpriseDB earlier this year for its replication functionality so that we could replicate transactions from the primary Production database server to a failover server. I did a basic functional test, not a smoke test. I was able to install it and set up the replication without much heartache. Their technical support was quite good especially compared to a similar company's product that we evaluated.

Mark Strickland
Seattle, WA