We purchase uncollected Judgments

From: Georgia <aloysiuscurry_at_welove.ru>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 05:04:30 +0500

Sell your unpaid Judgments

You will feel good when you receive what you are owed and at the same time you see that justice happens.

Reach us at:

1-303-4 8 0-5712

We purchase uncollected Judgments
Detailed info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

At this rate I'll get home some time next year, he grumbled However, I suppose I ought to be glad the machine works at all Received on Tue Feb 20 2007 - 18:04:30 CST