Can you satisfy your girlfriend?

From: Anybody T. Transnational <chloe_at_grahamwindows.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:49:58 -0500

US Drug store presents lots of medications at cheapest prices. You won't find such prices in United States or even Canada. We sell legal and quality pills, our friendly support will help you anytime you need. http://zujol.hk/

No one will know that you are using medications. Completely CONIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase. Received on Tue Feb 20 2007 - 22:49:58 CST