Wait Event

From: Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:45:09 -0500

Hello.

My environment is HP UX 11i. DB Version 10.1.0.4. On this database I have Oracle replication is in action, replicating certain tables to another database. I have a very high occurance and time for the event knpc_anq_AwaitNonemptyQueue.
I could not get much useful info on the event anywhere. Appears to be an idle event. But, jsut wanted to make sure. If you have any info, pointer etc. can you please let me know?

The event is reported against SYSTEM.DEF$_DESTINATION_PRIMARY. Total Wait time is 10,933,039,621.

TIA,
Shiva