RE: CIO on AIX

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:19:22 -0800

Did you open a TAR on that?

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Louis BROUILLETTE Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:03 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: CIO on AIX

I am running 10.2.0.2 on AIX 5.2 and, by mistake, we had the datafiles filesystem mounted with CIO. Not only is it not required but exp would crash until we mounted the datafile filesystem without CIO.