DST Apology

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:04:31 -0800

Last week at RMOUG there was a round table discussion on DST patching.

I was rather insistent that there was a utltzuv3.sql script.

As many of you know, there is not.

The script is utltzuv2.sql, but there are TZ version 2, version 3 and version 4
version of the script, and I seem to have confused the two.

So if you were at the RT discussion at RMOUG last week, Sorry!

You do however need to make certain that you use the correct utltzuv2.sql script for your database - it will need to be downloaded from MetaLink.

Jared Still
Still Unraveling the DST confusion.