After Suspend Trigger not firing

From: John Darrah <darrah.john_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:38:36 -0700

Can someone tell me what I am missing here?

AS SYS USER:   1 CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER after_suspend   2 AFTER SUSPEND ON SCHEMA
  3 DECLARE
  4 BEGIN
  5 EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'ALTER user scott quota unlimited on tablespace foo';
  6* END;
/

trigger created.

AS SCOTT USER:
ALTER SESSION ENABLE RESUMABLE TIMEOUT 10; create table foo(a number) tablespace foo; *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-30032: the suspended (resumable) statement has timed out ORA-01536: space quota exceeded for tablespace 'FOO'

SELECT BANNER FROM V$VERSION
/

Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bi PL/SQL Release 10.2.0.3.0 - Production
CORE 10.2.0.3.0 Production
TNS for Linux: Version 10.2.0.3.0 - Production NLSRTL Version 10.2.0.3.0 - Production

Am I forgetting something here? I've tried several versions of this trigger including one that just raises and application error as soon as it fires but nothing I have tried works. It seems the resumable part works fine but for some reason the trigger never fires on the after suspend event.