Re: CIO on AIX

From: <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:59:05 -0500

I have worked on this issue with both IBM and Oracle. This is the final version of my investigation and what I implement on the databases here. I see you mostly used some of the reference I did.

What is your current setting for the filesystem options? If still at default, change to 'setall' dynamically and see if you can see the direct IO calls now.