Re: How extensively do you use dbms_application_info ?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:50:11 +0000

Back in September I wrote, of the usage of DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO

I have to apologise to Gerry for getting his name wrong - he's Gerry Miller - but he has made the presentation publicly available at his website at http://www.millerandbowman.com/cpapers.html. For those of you that can make it to Amsterdam in May he will also be presenting at the upcoming EMEA conference http://www.eouc.eu/default.asp?p=614