MY APOLOGY

From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 02:16:00 -0500

My apologies to all those who got mail from my account inviting you to join ZORPIA. It seems there is something wrong with this account as i have neither joined this site nor invited any of my contacts but somehow everyone in my list including myself is getting this mail inviting you.

If you get any mail from my account on this subject then please just delete the message. DONT OPEN IT.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this to you all. I will send a mail to ZORPIA team on this issue.

--

Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath

       to_onkar_at_yahoo.com