RE: SQL Developer question

From: Boyle, Christopher <Christopher.Boyle_at_MultiPlan.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:58:46 -0500

Can you expand your connection and see the tables under the Other Users option? I can see the tables that I have select access on that way.

Chris

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Sandra Becker Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 12:19 PM To: oracle-l
Subject: SQL Developer question

I'm just getting started evaluating SQL Developer to see if it's a viable replacement for TOAD. I like the query builder, but I can see only my tables. That's fine for me, but I have several people with read only accounts who need to build queries for tables belonging to application schema. Is there currently a way to make this happen in SQL Developer?

Sandy

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: Information included in and/or attached to this electronic mail transmission may be confidential. This electronic mail transmission is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, or distribution of, and/or any unauthorized action taken in reliance on the information in this electronic mail is prohibited. If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission, or contact helpdesk_at_multiplan.com, and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.