Re: RMAN and Tivoli Storage Manager

From: Parvez Bashir <pbashir_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:28:02 -0500

We had installed the wrong version of TDPO (version 5.2 instead of 5.3). The MML layer is working correctly now.

Many thanks to all for suggestions.

Regards,
Parvez

Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/