help my senility - is there a way to change how often PMON wakes idle processes?

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:16:29 -0500

I'm having trouble finding any documentation on this and a no find is just a reason to believe I just am searching badly rather than it doesn't exist.

If I recall correctly, PMON wakes up idlers every so often to see if they are still there (maybe 3 seconds?). If I just flat out have that wrong, someone say so, and if not, does anyone know a way to change the frequency?

Thanks,

mwf