RMAN and Tivoli Storage Manager

From: Parvez Bashir <pbashir_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:21:16 -0500

We are using TDPO 5.2 for RMAN MML configuration on AIX 5.3/Oracle 10.2.0.2. We are getting the following error when we run "sbttest".

$ sbttest test
The sbt function pointers are loaded from libobk.a(shr.o) library. Return code -1 from sbtinit, bsercoer = 7011, bsercerrno = 2512 sbtopen: System error - eg. malloc, fork errors

Any help in resolving the issue would be greatly appreciated.

-Parvez

Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on your Live.com page.
http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Feb 14 2007 - 15:21:16 CST