Re: Jailing a schema from PUBLIC

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:01:28 -0600 (CST)

Hey rjamya,

Do you mean that for this statement:

SELECT * FROM schema_a.table_1_at_remote_db;

...that the ALL_* views are needed in the "remote_db" schema pointed to by the dblink in order to gain access to that table?

There's a lot of ALL_* views to modify to try this out, but I'll give it a shot.

Hopefully your somewhat near Wisconsin (aka "The Beer State"), USA if this works! :)

Rich