Re: OT - Business Objects Experts?

From: Mark Strickland <strickland.mark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:14:50 -0800

This is a followup to say that I believe I solved the problem. This is mainly for the six listers who responded. I backed out the four hotfixes and re-applied them. All is well today. When I did the install a few weeks ago, I had trouble applying the hotfixes. After a few iterations, I got them applied. Looks like they either didn't really get applied or they got applied only partially. BusObj was reporting that the hotfixes were applied.

Now I have to try to use the newer jdk that I installed to deal with the new DST rules.

Really appreciate the six responses that I got from this list. On the BusObj Board, I got nothing.

Mark