Final tally: ORACLE-L get-together at RMOUG

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:30:55 -0700

Here is who has responded so far...
Sorry if I missed your name, but please don't let that stop you from joining us!!!

I tried to reserve the "Pool Room" in the back of the Rock Bottom Brewery on 16th & Curtis in Denver for 8:00pm on Wed 14-Feb (after the conference cocktail reception), but they wanted me to set up a banquet in order to hold the room for us (and sorry folks, I can't lay that kind of cash out!), so I guess we should just invade the place preemptively and liberate it for the sake of democracy.

So, let's just meet in the back room at the Rock Bottom Brewery at 8:00pm and worry about the post-war insurgency later -- it's a strategy that seems to have worked well, after all!  ;-)

Thanks!

-Tim
-- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Feb 13 2007 - 11:30:55 CST