linux spoof from in mail

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:43:37 -0500

In solaris I use mailx -r myemail.com to send email so the from looks like it's not coming from the oracle user on the server. I've just started on linux using mail and I can't find out how to do the same. I can't find it in the man page or on google. Try doing a search on google for spoof email from address.

Thanks

Mike