RE: Personal RAC project (using Linux)

From: Pabba, Chandra <Chandra.Pabba_at_fmr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:53:51 -0600

Andrew,

Most likely you might have already taken care of this, but just wanted to make sure, have added the following entries in your /etc/modprobe.conf on both the nodes:

Options sbp2 exclusive_login=0.

Also, do you have the firewire hard drive/enclosure with the right chip set (Oxford911...) and did you check dmesg |grep sbp2 to see what it is complaining about.

Thanks
Chandra Pabba