Re: Hibernate and Oracle

From: John Darrah <darrah.john_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:04:46 -0700

Alberto,

There shouldn't be a problem with using the ANSI joins if using CBO. I just prefer looking at the oracle non ANSI joins. Just what I'm used to and comfortable with. Hibernate In Action is a pretty good book on the subject. Unfortunately, I think it still only covers up to version 2 of hibernate. The online docs have a lot of good info as well. Good luck.

John