Re: Interconnect

From: Anand Rao <panandrao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:12:15 +0530

also, you can ask for support to work on your SR during "your" working hours if you are in the US of A. you can also request for the SR to be worked upon in the US of A only and not in Elbonia (lovingly known as Bangalore).

but obviously, as you may be aware, if you want Sev 1 priority, it will bounce around regions not under your control and might end up in deplorable Bangalore.

regards
anand