Re: HV enqueue

From: Nilo Segura <nilosegura_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:31:08 +0100

Yo could also try to pre-create the extents and load into different table partitions to minimize the impact of the HWM "management"... we had to work out a similar trick in order to load a lot of online data coming from many different sources into a RAC system.

regards.

--
Nilo Segura
Oracle Support - IT/DES