RE: Interconnect

From: Shreeni <shreeni_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:46:37 -0600

I did ask Support to 'up' my sev priority but Support never responded. The irony is whenever I am stuck with Support in Bangalore/India, the resolution/attempt to resolve the problem is deplorable. My plan is to re-open after a few more days and hope that I get routed to UK or Aus support who I find to be exemplary.

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni
(630) 401-2887 (Mobile)
(630) 837-1730 (Home)