Re: How to match hash_value

From: Kevin Lidh <kevin.lidh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:31:47 -0700

It's probably still a white space issue. When I wrote a java-based application to extract and run SQL pulled from v$sqltext_with_newlines, I had to get rid of the nulls (I think) at the end of each line and backspace once at the end of the SQL. I still have the code somewhere if you're interested.

Kevin