Decide about your future without delay! Judgements can help you high $ income

From: Lee <harurie_at_wildmail.com>
Date: 6 Feb 2007 20:45:27 -0600

  Walter,

  I was let go from a job I held for all of my working life. Its hard to thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a fresh start on life. Already earning twice as much as I realized in my old job.

  I speed around in a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a ball in this career. It is exciting and I am a hero to the courts and to my clientele. What an outstanding profession to be in.   Carefully following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clientele I can handle.   I take advantage of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

  I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so. Russia and a 1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year.

  Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt

  Regards,

  Donnell D. Mississippi
  This could be you!

  D i a l
  3-0-3--3 9 5++3900

  Above to learn more or to stop receiving more info and then to see location

  Where are we? Rob heard the little sailor ask.   Coast of Oregon, was the reply. Received on Tue Feb 06 2007 - 20:45:27 CST