Re: How to suppress special characters in query

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:15:04 +0100

Entering
'oracle SQL special character'

In the google search box led me to:
http://orafaq.com/faq/how_does_one_escape_special_characters_when_writing_sql_queries

(2nd hit)

Please keep in mind that this list is not a search engine, nor an automagic answering machine.
A little effort and research is expected and required, before turning to the list, otherwise you might find yourself being ignored when you come up with a serious question.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===