Few steps to become healthy!

From: Futility V. Wails <istahlecker_at_gillfoundation.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:25:58 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://lostned.hk/

Absolutely legal, licensed and CHEAP pills at your choice. Confidential purchase. Instant shipping! Received on Sat Feb 03 2007 - 17:25:58 CST