Re: OCM Oracle Certified Master exam preparation

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:19:30 +0300

Good peace of advice from Laurent as he is already 9i OCM, he knows the situation better than the guy who is going to appear first time.

I believe testing all sort of backup and recovery scenarios would be going to help very much.

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."