DB2 for Oracle DBAs

From: Mindaugas Navickas <mnavickas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:52:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I know that some DBAs are tasked to work in mixed environments were they should maintain different databases. If on the list are people who made a transition from Oracle to DB2 DBA, I would appreciate if they can share their experience on following topics: - what resources they found most valuable; - is there any DB2 list similar to Oracle-l; - what experience as Oracle DBA is completely unapplicable as DB2 DBA. Thank you Mindaugas Navickas Oracle DBA OCP 8i,9i,10g