Re: OCM Oracle Certified Master exam preparation

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:04:50 -0600

That's the point. =) Let me quote a couple folks:

The OCM is not a quiz, it is a test of how well you know your stuff. There are some things that you may find very easy because you do them every day; and others that you may find difficult because you only read about them. It might be wise to do more than just read about those things you do not do everyday. If you can master the basic concepts, you will have laid a good foundation in preparing for this challenge.

--
Charles Schultz