Totally OutOfDebt Overnight

From: Karla <ngocs8250_at_mymail.asians.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 00:45:56 +0800

Jimmy,

WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I used your firm to totally ELIMINATE all of my 54,000 dollars in credit card bills. I was able to cease making all payments straight away without using bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling. Now, I'M calling the shots again and ALL of my high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Lawfully and rightfully Forever.

You claim to be the best industrywide you are right! I will be spreading the news to all of my family and friends to call you. They would be crazy not to get in touch with you immediately. Thanks again, you have given me a new lease on life. Jhon C. in Texas

Please contact us- 1.561.282.9476
Complete information or to stop receiving or to look at postal address

in. Just before sundown the gates of the city flew open and a swarm of Turks, mounted upon fleet horses and camels, issued forth and fell upon their enemies. Received on Thu Feb 01 2007 - 10:45:56 CST