Oracle 9i RMAN with BrightStor ArcServe

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:07:25 -0500

Hey listers,

I thought someone might have hit this one before. Oracle 9.2.0.5 on Solaris, RMAN, BrightStor ArcServe ?

With one of our clients we have an open issue for months with CA and so far I can summarize it as following:
- database backup in two channels

I can look up exact errors and timeout if that helps.

CA support is completely hopeless on BrightStor - you would be surprised how good Oracle support compare to those jokers.

Thanks for any hints.

Alex

--
Best regards,