Re: What does an app need to do to work with RAC

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:29:58 -0800

John,

> A thread over 4 years old that is still valid today. I assume Tim was referring to 9i

Paraphrasing the words of another wise sage: RAC is like an audio amplifier. The volume of the output will be amplified, along with the Quality of the input. If you have a bad, scratchy audio CD, then you will get very loud scratchy audio which may be unbearable, in contrast to melodious music from a good CD.... I am not allowed to mention the name, but his article starts with "You probably don't need..." :)

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc