Perfect sex? It is possible!

From: Wispier C. Billfolds <extralarge_ja_at_get2hawaii.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:07:50 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://dafroos.hk/

Completely secure and confidential purchase. Instant shipping worldwide. Received on Mon Jan 29 2007 - 18:07:50 CST