If you have an uncollected Judgment we have the answer

From: Monica <stacoiee_at_jojo.ru>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:53:50 +0400

We purchase unpaid Judgments

See that Justice happens and receive the funds you are due

Merely call us 24 hours per day 7 days per week.

1-303-480-5712

If you have an uncollected Judgment we have the answer

5
The Cannibal Island Doubtless the adventures of the day had tired Rob, for he slept throughout the night as comfortably as if he had been within his own room, lying upon his own bedm19 Received on Sun Jan 28 2007 - 17:53:50 CST