Cruise Vacancy..

From: Skylines Cruise <skylines_cruise_at_mail2marines.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2007 23:01:24 -0600

We recruit qualified candidates and conduct training including interviews before relocating selected employees to their specified job location. Our Human-Resources Team is continually looking for friendly, hardworking, dependable, crew for our cruise ships. They co-ordinates employment opportunities for all positions on board our cruise lines. The benefits of working on cruise ships lure people of all ages. Our dedicated team will assist you in applying for one of the most desired job positions ever.

POSITIONS: Attendant
Accountants
Store Managers
Safety Officer
Computer Engineer
Satellite Controllers
Fitness Instructor
Receptionist
Computer Operators
Deck Supervisors
Food & Beverage Manager
Assistant Housekeeping Managers
General Laborer
Housekeeping Manager
Cruise Staffs
Lifeguards
Administration Assistants
Customer Service Rep.t
Deck Officers
Chief Purser
Assistant Purser
Assistant Waiter
Bar Tenders
Hospitality Manager
Chefs
Steward.... etc.

APPLICANT IS ADVISED TO APPLY FOR A JOB WITH HIS / HER C.V, AN APPLICATION LETTER AND ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS (CERTIFICATES). E-mail: skylines_cruise_at_infohq.com

Mr Tan S. C. Leng

Tansley Human Resources Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Received on Sun Jan 28 2007 - 23:01:24 CST