XP Pro, Ms office, Adobe, AutoCAD, Macromedia, our price only 10% of retail price uivq ryhy

From: Jeanelle Allyson <wiuf9ngakw_at_cantv.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 22:39:32 +0000

shining profession similar spot? night telling mother as busy allow,
Over 500 Latest & Popular Softwares

+ Dont Pay thousand for it, our price only 10%-15% of the retail price
+ We have localized language version on major softwares
+ All softwares is available to download instantly after you paid
+ Super fast download server(100Mbits) to download from
+ We accept VISA & Mastercard

Windows OS:
Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version - $ 59.95
Office 2003 Professional (including Publisher 2003) - $ 59.95
Adobe Acrobat Pro 8 - $ 69.95
Adobe Photoshop CS2 with ImageReady CS2 - $ 79.95
CorelDraw Graphics Suite X3 - $ 89.95
QuarkXPress 7 Passport Multilanguage
AutoCAD 2007
Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium
Macromedia Studio 8 SPECIAL EDITION!
Many more windows OS softwares

Mac OS:
Mac OS X 10.4.3 - $ 59.99
Microsoft Virtual PC 7 for MAC - $ 39.96
Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 for MAC - $ 69.96
Microsoft Office 2004 for MAC - $ 79.96
Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional for MAC - $ 59.96
Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium for MAC
Many more Mac OS softwares

Buy our software & save you a lot
Click here to download software now

glass longer deal supposedto ticket forty? sense music friend completely, Received on Sun Jan 28 2007 - 16:39:32 CST