Say “I can have sex all night long”!

From: Amado V. Alcmena <istavros_at_gotopshape.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:26:49 -0500

US Drug store presents lots of medications at cheapest prices. You won't find such prices in United States or even Canada. We sell legal and quality pills, our friendly support will help you anytime you need. http://dafroos.hk/

Make sure that it is actually true! Confidential and secure purchase! Friendly support! Instant shipping worldwide! Received on Fri Jan 26 2007 - 23:26:49 CST