Only our pharmacy gives the results like that

From: Motivation E. Bet <jerry_at_grandstands.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:41:35 -0500

The most powerful medicines for you!

Prokzac - $3.31 - one of the world's most widely prescribed antidepressants; it has been prescribed for more than 40 million people worldwide. Chances are, someone you know is getting better because of it.

Testosterone - $7.5 - a steroid hormone from the androgen group. Testosterone is secreted in the testes of men and the ovaries of women.

Nymphomax - $35.99 - Helps women to achieve multiple and more powerful orgasms with this unique female sexual stimulant.

Lipothin - $35.99 - the finest lipotropic fat burner ever! Made from only the finest pharmaceutical grade botanicals, Lipothin contains a unique and highly effective formula of all-natural ingredients which will increase your heart rate, suppress your appetite, and greatly accelerate the burning of fat.

Allegra - $1.32 - an antihistamine that comes in a variety of strengths and formulations to provide relief from a wide range of seasonal allergy symptoms.

and more!

our site http://dafroos.hk/

dfglirsjiel XkBSV1lUH190WkNTVVVEH1FcWQ== Received on Fri Jan 26 2007 - 21:41:35 CST