Few steps to become healthy!

From: Stretcher G. Insistence <smokefeet_at_globaltimes.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:53:46 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://dafroos.hk/

Instant shipping worldwide! CONFIDENTIAL purchase! Received on Fri Jan 26 2007 - 16:53:46 CST