RE: Oracle and DST changes

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:19:23 -0500

No, I'm not worried about the client yet. I have several queries where the client does not play a part in determining if the patch is applied or what version of the timezone files are installed.

Any real timezone query I can run by logging in from the server with the environment set.

I'll get to the client after I finish figuring out all my various flavors of update on the server... this one being one where obviously another 'little' piece is missing... since it is not a sev 1, there response I suspect will be next week.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson_at_crowley.com
x72546