RE: performance in 10g

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_vmsinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:11:30 -0500

What, exactly, is "the latest stat"? Do you have histograms, did you collect system statistics, are you problems related to only few SQL statements or a large part of them? Do you have plans from the previous version? Have you tested it, prior to doing upgrade?

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA
1500 Broadway, 6th floor
New York, NY 10036