Re: RAC on SUN Solaris 10 , VxVM and DMP

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:24:14 -0500

BN,
Looks like you are missing some concepts of those technologies and targets of your projects.
Using any two of those three technologies in any combination is already "unusual" and most of the time doesn't much make sense. Since this is very untypical setup and you really want to get it working - let us know all your details of your configuration, commands you used and errors you get.
But before that I would step back to the requirements and see what are you trying to achieve besides techno-spagetti. Cheers,
Alex

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev