If you have an uncollected Judgment we have the answer

From: Susie <delrooy_at_dolce.lv>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:12:27 +0500

Sell your un-collected Judgments

See that Justice happens and receive the funds you are due

Merely call us 24 hours per day 7 days per week.

1-303-480-5712

If you have an uncollected Judgment we have the answer

But the villagers had now decided that the boy was their enemy, and no sooner had he touched the ground than a shower of stones and sticks rained about him
Not one reached his body, however, for the Garment of Repulsion stopped their flight and returned them to rattle with more or less force against those who had thrown them--like regular boomerangs, thought Robm19 Received on Mon Jan 22 2007 - 23:12:27 CST