RE: maxthr system statistic

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:36:39 -0700

Very interesting but I'm not quite sure I understand the correlation between maxthr and the cost calculation from your results below. Did the point at which the DOP/cost ratio flattened out change with different values of maxthr? In other words, if you doubled maxthr to 16000, did the cost continue to decrease until you got to parallel=8?

Thanks,
Brandon