Tired with your poor health?

From: Overdressed K. Albany <rpinterk_at_globalcap.hypermart.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:25:12 -0500

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://dafroos.hk/

Licensed medications! Confidential and Secure purchase! Instant shipping! Lowest prices you can find anywhere! Received on Sat Jan 20 2007 - 19:25:12 CST