RE: DataGuard - Maximum Availability mode vs sync detection

From: Polarski, Bernard <Bernard.Polarski_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:26:47 +0100

I don't see where is the real issue:

  1. If you have a fixed setup, then it is in the init.ora or just do a string command on the spfile and save the spfile/init.ora outside the primary box on every spfile change.
  2. Alternatively, if you have some scripts that changes the setup of the archive_log_det_(x) parameters on the fly with scope=memory, the information is volatile, in which case you need to save this information outside the primary box.

Bernard Polarski
Oracle DBA