RE: maxthr system statistic

From: Polarski, Bernard <Bernard.Polarski_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:19:03 +0100

Funny: 20 years from now, IBM was the nastier company. Nowadays, it is from far the company that is doing the most for the open source. I am exploring the Eclipse java IDE and the SWT library, it is amazing what they have donate to the community and that's after they donate the JFS of AIX to Linux. Compare this to the unbreakable Linux stuff. DB2 is now for me a friendly product just because it is from IBM and for Oracle, I am looking closely on each DB whether standard edition cannot do the job or even the express edition rather than EE. 5 years from now I would not have melt with that.

B. Polarski